The SAISC is running its popular full day“Basics of Steel” Course during May.
The course is aimed at anyone who needs a basic introduction to the manufacture of steel, how we make steel products useful for so many applications, what is the availability of and details of the basic range of hot formed products.
It will also cover:
- Defects found in steel and allowable tolerances on theoretical dimensions.
- Cold rolling of steel into thin sheet.
- The range of products that can be formed using sheet.
- The impact of cold working.
- Quality control issues.
- Correct ordering of steel.
- What can go wrong in steel structures designed by unqualified persons.
Target audience include (1 cpd point applies to this course)
Engineers, Technicians, Draughtsmen, Technologists, Sales and Marketing Personel.
Dates to book (Venues to be confirmed)
Johannesburg, 10 May
Durban, 12 May
Cape Town, 19 May
SAISC/ POLASA/ SAMCRA/ SASFA/ ISF Members: R 2280 incl VAT
Non Members: R 2850 incl VAT